Picking up my Bullitt tomorrow!

deriiian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Acadia, 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Long time reader of the forum finally making my first post because I can't contain the excitement. I'll be saying goodbye to my first car, a '16 Ecoboost that has served me well, catching a flight to Florida tonight and driving off the lot tomorrow in a car that I've been dreaming of since the S550 was announced.
My car and I will get a lot of time to know each other because we have a 16+ hour drive back to NYC :cwl:
Unfortunately I don't know my chassis number just yet but I do know the VIN and will definitely post pics. I've got every option minus Recaro

Glad to be a part of the community
Sponsored

Mustanggt5.02011

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GTCS
Long time reader of the forum finally making my first post because I can't contain the excitement. I'll be saying goodbye to my first car, a '16 Ecoboost that has served me well, catching a flight to Florida tonight and driving off the lot tomorrow in a car that I've been dreaming of since the S550 was announced.
My car and I will get a lot of time to know each other because we have a 16+ hour drive back to NYC :cwl:
Unfortunately I don't know my chassis number just yet but I do know the VIN and will definitely post pics. I've got every option minus Recaro

Glad to be a part of the community
Awesome man!!! Post up some pictures of that bad boy when you pick it up. Where in FL are you getting it from? I know of a couple of dealership close to me that have one so maybe you'll be close. Would love to see it in person!

dagobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost , Ford S-Max, Mustang Bullitt since 07/2019
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations Derian. Youā€˜re so lucky.
Have always a safe trip with your green mean machine. I will have to wait till next year even the first Bullitts have arrived in Europe. But Iā€˜m really looking forward.
With regards Michael

Joe Fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Congrats on the new ride. I too am from Brooklyn and am seriously considering the Bullit. Went by BayRidge Ford this week and got no help at all. Wondering if you had difficulty up here as well and thatā€™s why you bought in Florida? Have a fun and safe trip home. Hope to see the car on the road. I havenā€™t seen one yet!

OP
OP

deriiian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derian
Vehicle(s)
Awesome man!!! Post up some pictures of that bad boy when you pick it up. Where in FL are you getting it from? I know of a couple of dealership close to me that have one so maybe you'll be close. Would love to see it in person!
Sanford

Sponsored

OP
OP

deriiian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derian
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys, cant wait. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight haha

OP
OP

deriiian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derian
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the new ride. I too am from Brooklyn and am seriously considering the Bullit. Went by BayRidge Ford this week and got no help at all. Wondering if you had difficulty up here as well and thatā€™s why you bought in Florida? Have a fun and safe trip home. Hope to see the car on the road. I havenā€™t seen one yet!
I actually leased my Ecoboost from them, had no trouble placing an order but their service department wasn't the best, now they're under new ownership so things may have changed. Alot of dealer's in NY were doing mark ups or didn't have allocation. My family in FL has been buying from the dealership that has my car so they were really helpful with the whole process.