OP

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
This is a never ending saga. Not amused any more...

The car won't be here for at least another day or two (flatbed transport from Dallas). Found out about OASIS reports yesterday and had salesman pull it. Was curious since it has such low miles. The second time 12/29/18 is when it was traded in. Wondering if this is tick related?
Silver pp1.JPG
I've done some preliminary research and it doesn't look like anything major was replaced - a wiring harness and oil control solenoid. I can back out of the deal if I find anything wrong. Opinions?
Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
This is a never ending saga. Not amused any more...

The car won't be here for at least another day or two (flatbed transport from Dallas). Found out about OASIS reports yesterday and had salesman pull it. Was curious since it has such low miles. The second time 12/29/18 is when it was traded in. Wondering if this is tick related?
Silver pp1.JPG
I've done some preliminary research and it doesn't look like anything major was replaced - a wiring harness and oil control solenoid. I can back out of the deal if I find anything wrong. Opinions?
I’d be wary to be honest. From what I see I doubt it’s tick related as I think it would be referenced in the tech notes. At least some variety of the tech listening to or chasing the knocking/ticking noise down.

What worries me is it throwing two CEL’s in that time and both reference the same codes.

I’d probably look at something else on their lot and not mess with that car. I know it warrantied and all but it’s going to be your DD and if the are issues and keep popping up you’d be stuck out.

OP
OP

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Well, sales dude called this afternoon and said car was here. Long story short (have longer version in TSB section thread), car is perfect. Drove great on test drive, no sounds, perfect on the way home. Lots of fun on the freeway making sure it’s 100%. Very happy. The Corsa exhaust sounds great too. I think it’s the sports not extremes. Sounds good at idle but not too loud until you get on it.
Sponsored