Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
Beautiful ride!!

DeColores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB DD V6 w UltraGripICE THULE Chains
That the best execution of plan B I've seen in a long long time! Congratulations!

How is the 360° visibility inside looking out compared to your 13, how does the back seat visibility, and room compare?

Thank you,

DeColores

OP
OP
Robinson02

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
That the best execution of plan B I've seen in a long long time! Congratulations!

How is the 360° visibility inside looking out compared to your 13, how does the back seat visibility, and room compare?

Thank you,

DeColores
much more room it feels like. visibility is the same, except when looking over your shoulder. Since the C pillar isn't there anymore you can see (or appear to see) more.

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I am so happy for you. So no more photoshopped black S550s, right? We should expect more photos of your car from now on. ;)

OP
OP
Robinson02

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
I am so happy for you. So no more photoshopped black S550s, right? We should expect more photos of your car from now on. ;)
yup haha. just me, Mya, and a Nikon DSLR

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So.... to make a long story short.... The dealer that I originally placed my order with quit. So some higher up people were saying that they wern't going to honor the original deal that was made. (500 below invoice). So I said thats fine, drove 2 hours, and picked up the first one sold in Arkansas. Only 3 dealers have some in the state. Everything is the same with the exception of the wheels. I ordered 20" wheels but I got the 19"s.
Congratulations, Robinson02! I'm glad to see it worked out for you. Mya is sure one classy lady! ;)

Congrats! Looks great. Manual trans too, nice -- and the wheels look awesome.

Same thing would happen to me when washing my Focus ST -- just take the keyfob out of your pocket :doh:

I like those wheels more and more every time I see them. If you are washing the car with the fob in your pocket, it may be why its locking and unlocking.
Congrats! BTW: Doesn't matter what brand you drive. With the new keyless system, every time you wash the vehicle, the lights going on. ...
I've done some research on this; you all got it right. With the Intelligent Access key fob nearby, any time the door handles are touched the door will unlock. This is operating normally.

Rachel
Sponsored