Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
when you remove the rubber at the bottom of the drinks holder, you should see a hole to put the key fob in it that will then enable you to push start even though the batterie is dead. you have to put the keyfob (plastic case). not the metal key.
Thanks for sharing! I didn't know... I didn't read the user manual
Sponsored

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
Did the keyhole look that bad? Ha Progress.
Lee

MegaMagneticStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Turbo Mustang all Magnetic
I'm not even sure with a full fob battery the car will let you lock yourself out these days.

I havent tried yet, or cant remember, but I do know that its smart enough to not let you lock the keys in the trunk! I did this a few weeks ago, and the car honks a couple of times and pops the trunk back open. Pretty neat! Saved me too haha

OP
OP

Costcocombo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
If you forget to lock your and bring your keys inside the house, does the car auto-lock?

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm not even sure with a full fob battery the car will let you lock yourself out these days.
Test it with the window down so you can reach in and unlock it if it does allow the FOB to be locked inside the cabin.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2

I havent tried yet, or cant remember, but I do know that its smart enough to not let you lock the keys in the trunk! I did this a few weeks ago, and the car honks a couple of times and pops the trunk back open. Pretty neat! Saved me too haha
It will not. If you try to lock your keys inside it honks twice (mislock indicator) and unlocks.

As far as auto locking, no. However, if you lock it then unlock it on accident, it will relock after a certain time... 15 seconds maybe?

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Are you talking about the slot under the drivers door handle or the keyhole behind the cover on the drivers door handle?
You insert the key in the slot to pop off the painted cover in order to access the silver lock behind it.
door lock.jpg

thanks Google for the image...lol
that is a total nightmare to get off, and the stupid little key has no purchase on it, always best to use the key, you get to lock the passenger shelf thing
Sponsored