2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1
Depaula.... treated my so well on my EcoBoost lease but had nothing In stock that I liked when COVID hit so here I am.
They were definitely great to deal with, I might get into a Bronco sport or something as my next daily once things loosen up (so you know 2 years from now)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

There have been many interesting photographs during October with the winner being @dead_inside with another fabulous entry!

It has a dual focus with the roadway disappearing into the distance on the far left drawing the eye, and then there is the mountain in the very far distance that is hard to ignore! Oh, and there is a sparking Mustang in the foreground begging for attention too! (below)

08663b05-e09f-45ef-97cd-d72720671e18-jpeg.jpg

The photograph of runner-up @bestway.tsoml is taken from a similar perspective but in different weather and environment. The misty scene has a hint of intrigue. Well done! (below)

pxl_20210928_101353504-jpg.jpg

Tom aka @Ock proves that capturing a small slice of a 6G Mustang can provide a pleasing image dripping with emotion. A well deserved 3rd position in the competition. (below)

img_e1818-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The October competition is now closed, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for November 2021.
Sponsored