Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Proudly post your photographs here!

In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos they like by ā€˜thankingā€™ the contributors post. ***

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple: -

- Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month. I will start a new thread each month.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜thanksā€™ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- Please keep any comments constructive.

- The photograph with the most ā€˜thanksā€™ wins. There are no prizes, just the glory of victory!

[FONT=&quot]Regards, Chris[/FONT]
Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
:D
IMG_7543.JPG

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Here is Targaryen and I on the Tail of the Dragon (NC/TN border) in July of 2016. I believe I had 2,000 miles on the car. The photo was taken by 129photos.
I've had friends tell me the Tail of the Dragon and The Snake are places you need to go and drive! Did you like it? Was it exhilarating.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I've had friends tell me the Tail of the Dragon and The Snake are places you need to go and drive! Did you like it? Was it exhilarating.
Itā€™s an absolute blast! 318 turns in 11 miles will leave your eyes seeking imaginary apexes when you sleep :D. The scenery lacks a bit due to the immense forest, but it's nearly impossible to beat the dense technicality of the road (less maybe the back half of the Trans***arasan). The police there understand folksā€™ purposes and are lenient with spirited driving too.

I see youā€™re in NC. For sure check out renting a cabin at Fontana Village and cruising the Tail and the surrounding roads. A great time and a solid family event for sure!

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My first child, a baby girl that my wife let me name "Shelbie Caroline" :)

36805196893_1c8df0c03d_h.jpg
Shelbie Caroline by Dustin Walker, on Flickr
Love the pic!!!:thumbsup:

A few years back, when my kids were little, I was bringing my 4 year old son to swim lessons. Another father was there with his son and the father was dressed from head to toe with Harley Davidson clothing. At the time I thought nothing of it.....lots of people wear what they drive/ride...:)

But as we watched our sons walk out on the pool deck, the other parent forgot to give his son his swim goggles, so he called him back to get his goggles....

Guess what the dad said when he called out to his son.... Yep you guessed it, "Harley" you forgot your goggles.... True story...:thumbsup:

Sponsored

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
I picked this image for this month because it was the first time that I've let someone else drive my car. I'm one of those paranoid people.

I remember posting on the "mustang sins" thread page and thinking...yeah, I definitely won't ever let someone else sit in the drivers seat, let alone take it on the road....I'll put that down as one of my sins.

Fast forward 1 week..and I'm out at night, doing just that.

Well, If I wanted to get this shot I guess I had to let a "trusted mustang owner friend" drive it.

We hit a stretch of tunnel after midnight and rolled through it about 3500rpm in 1st gear. Both engines are resonating off the tunnel walls.....Roush and Magnaflows, just roaring.

I'm sitting on the floor of his beautiful '14 GT black C/S. Passenger door is wide open...and my white S550 is just staring me in the face.

I've got my Nikon and Tamron 15-30 Lens just hanging out there....dragging a finger to make sure I get as low to the ground as I can. If I drop this camera. I know for sure that he's going to run over it....with my car...

I'm glad I didn't.

There's snow here now, and the car is parked. Next year I hope to get more shots.

EN1_8555_Small.jpg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I picked this image for this month because it was the first time that I've let someone else drive my car. I'm one of those paranoid people.......
Thanks for writing the story behind your photograph. You sure did suffer for your art :)