Sponsored

Photograph of the Month - November 2022. Guidelines in post #1

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
IMG_E1744.JPG
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

WOW, what a big month; our largest ever number of contributions for the month of November!

And what a top level of quality too, with none better than @Epiphany's photograph below. A great worm's-eye view of a great Shelby Mustang, or should I say a snake's-eye view ha-ha.

The rolling shot of @dead_inside through a curve lit with dappled light is a beautiful image (below)

8594d042-02a3-4a75-80b6-250dc5cedfe1-jpeg.jpg

Continuing the trend of shade or defused light is a great photograph below from @LethalSteveG of the fabulous 'Saleen' enhanced Mustang (I love the front fascia!).

img_3074-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The November competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for December 2022.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm honored and thanks for the kind words. If it matters, I took that shot with my Canon R5 using their RF series 70-200mm f2.8 lens at 135mm 1/125s with 100 ISO. I take my camera with me pretty much every time I drive the car (which wasn't very often this year) and am always looking for an interesting location. This monthly contest serves as a great motivation to pose and meet a given challenge, for me, and I'm going to try to do something in low light as I have little experience with this car in that type of environment.

Love seeing everyone else's perspective and look forward to the next challenge (when the long winter is over!).

On edit - I should add that the car I shot with is a 2020 GT500. The photo was taken in a state park along the Niagara river here in Upstate, NY. Mods you see in the photo are a set of Signature wheels on factory rubber and a genuine Mustang GT4 wing from Multimatic. The car is an absolute beast and deserves to be captured in the wild - and then let go again.:)

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Congrats all! Some great pictures
Sponsored