Photograph of the Month - November 2021. Guidelines in post #1

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Nice!! Track Attack? I was on the wait list...but clearly didn't get the call...
Yes. Had mine last Friday. Tuesday (tomorrow) is the very last date for the GT350s. Then they are all getting sold off.

I should state that I took the pic on our first (slowish) parade lap, not while we were at full tilt. 😁
Sponsored

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Yes. Had mine last Friday. Tuesday (tomorrow) is the very last date for the GT350s. Then they are all getting sold off.

I should state that I took the pic on our first (slowish) parade lap, not while we were at full tilt. 😁
Awesome! Really wished I could have done that, so enjoy it for the rest of us!

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
gDrfdXP.jpg

Sponsored

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Snikes! I just looked this up, what a ride! A careful but beautiful ride I'd think. Spring then... it's a 6.5 hrs drive for me. Lovely Mach 1!
Thanks Whit,
It is a fun ride for sure. It is not a race track, just a fun drive. It is about 5.5 hours for me. This was my second time there. First time was in my Focus RS. There are other good driving roads in the area too, like the Cherohala Skyway. Also if you want to spend the night The Tapoco Lodge is a historic and wonderful place to stay. :thumbsup:

A lot of the crashes you hear about are from bikers who either , 1) are going too fast or 2) are a big Harley dresser that leans just a bit too far and goes sliding across the other lane or off the road.:frown:

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Thanks Whit,
It is a fun ride for sure. It is not a race track, just a fun drive. It is about 5.5 hours for me. This was my second time there. First time was in my Focus RS. There are other good driving roads in the area too, like the Cherohala Skyway. Also if you want to spend the night The Tapoco Lodge is a historic and wonderful place to stay. :thumbsup:

A lot of the crashes you hear about are from bikers who either , 1) are going too fast or 2) are a big Harley dresser that leans just a bit too far and goes sliding across the other lane or off the road.:frown:
Totally cool. I have a new Bookmark folder on my browser called Mustang Rides and Trips, this one is in there now. My gal and I would probably make a few days out of it and stay local and drive some more fun places.

My big one is heading back to CA and drive the PCH from either San Diego or LA to north of San Francisco, top down! I was a traveling IT guy back in the day (no travel now) and had a job that let me drive my rental from LA to Santa Rosa CA over the weekend on the PCH (Pacific Coast Hiway). It was so beautiful and fun.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
RTR's installed for Winter. I like them better than the Stock!

Mach.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

WOW, what a strong month we had in November! Lots of high scores with so many great photographs, many that would have been winners in other months.

But there can only be one winner at that is @Atlas1 with the beautiful photograph below.

The wall in the background reflects the colors/colours of the car, not only the gray/grey, but also the orange highlights in the stripes and brake calipers. That earns top Machs, I mean top marks!

752be2f2-17fa-4aac-9cb2-afffcf39de30-jpeg.jpg

Not far behind in scoring was Gregg aka @gfitzge2, making it a Mach 1 one-two. A fabulous car in scenic drivers paradise. (below)

mustang-dragon-2021-tuesday-1-for-web-jpg.jpg

Third was Mike aka @Roadway 5.0. The depth of field treatment of the image (below) makes for an almost diorama type illusion. I like the clever caption (Barn Find) Mike gave his work too.

full-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The November competition is now closed, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for December 2021.
Sponsored

Last edited: