Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

It is a momentous result this month; Kristian aka @Kristian87 has tried for years to win, but fallen just short a few times, despite marvellous photographs, but his contribution this month that re-enacts the iconic scene from the James Bond movie Skyfall is a winner!

77114727-5f92-4f98-9605-8cf7840b7218-jpeg-jpg.jpg

Runner-up is Jon aka @Psylas posted a classic 'calendar' image; just stunning (below)

4d475fbf-693c-4fe8-8de5-480c75c9a1a8-jpeg.jpg

Well done and welcome to new member Rick aka @SatelliteRic for posting his computer desktop background to score 3rd position. An impressive and scenic image to start the day with (below)

sideshot-jpg.jpg

Elsewhere, the 'Barn Find' caption that Jim aka @mustangdriver posted with his photograph amused me :-)

As always, there were other great images posted too, well done to you all! Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The May competition is now closed, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for June 2021.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ooh this makes me so happy! Not only is it a very satisfying photo for me, it will always be a great reminder of an epic week away!

And ironically, this is not a photo I took haha

Credit goes to my girlfriend Abi, who's just getting into photography. Obviously has a good eye!

Thanks to all who voted
Sponsored