JCosperStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
View media item 17493
Taken from a chase car with a cheap kit DSLR on shutter priority to slow down the speed in order to catch movement.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
View media item 17493
Taken from a chase car with a cheap kit DSLR on shutter priority to slow down the speed in order to catch movement.
I don't know if it s just me but, but I can't see the photograph. I get the error message: "ErrorYou do not have permission to view media within this album."

You might have to edit your post and click the 'Upload a File' button and upload the photo from your computer.

In any case, it would be worthwhile waiting for next month's contest, which will I will start in a few hours, and repost it then.

JCosperStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I don't know if it s just me but, but I can't see the photograph. I get the error message: "ErrorYou do not have permission to view media within this album."

You might have to edit your post and click the 'Upload a File' button and upload the photo from your computer.

In any case, it would be worthwhile waiting for next month's contest, which will I will start in a few hours, and repost it then.
oh cool, I will just host it on photo bucket lol. Thanks for letting me know

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
MAY PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

After a close runner-up position last month, @Mazman breaks through for a win this time! The photo has a very sophisticated aspect to it. I could imagine it in one of those lift out lifestyle magazines found in newspapers; very charming.

m06jswd-jpg.jpg

Equally as pleasing are the photographs of equal runners-up, @myboostedgst and @BlackStallion18
Both fantastic images; good work! (below)

49796340661_d28af950df_h-jpg.jpg

f3d73b4d-18bc-4d1d-86af-41c22625a6e8-jpeg.jpg

Not far behind was @Tin O' Spam. Another great image (below), well executed, and notable for polling so well for an image that doesn't include a complete, fully visible car. Very well done and let there be more!

09-15-d-jpg.jpg

As always, there were other great images that voted well too, congratulations to you all! Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by posting a photograph or by voting.

The May competition is now closed, so look out for the June thread that has now been started.

AndiObb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost, changing BMW´s, Yamaha...
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats - really well-deserved winners!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thank you all for the contributions and thank you all for the likes!

I will hold off somewhat now as I don't have the car any longer so I cannot take any new photos of it :D
That is so sad to hear, but at least you have gone out on a high!

Many thanks for your brilliant contributions over time, and I hope we see you in a Mustang again one day.
Sponsored