Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 velocity blue gt pp1 10r80
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking the 'Like' button the contributors post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The guidelines are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month (no collages).

- The photograph does not need to be taken during the month of the competition. A good photo is ageless.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘LIKE’ button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ‘Likes’ wins. As a 'prize', the contest winner will get their photograph added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum! (assuming you want that and provide permission)

- In the events of a tie, I will make a casting vote to decide the winner.

- I will start a new thread each month

Regards,
Chris
5C1F8DE6-F5F9-4237-9122-7F7D1E6466B2.jpeg

Sponsored

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
The day I had waited for for 41 years..I took delivery of my GT-350. It had been 41 years since I had sold my '68 GT-350 to pay for my final college semester. I was one happy guy that day back in September!

IMG_3279.jpg
That heritage edition is (in my opinion) the most special of them all. Beautiful car, and congratulations on the new car! I’m sure the wait was worth it

mjhpadi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350 Heritage Edition
That heritage edition is (in my opinion) the most special of them all. Beautiful car, and congratulations on the new car! I’m sure the wait was worth it
I still have trouble believing that I was able to own 1!

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
My boy!

42F39159-580A-497E-933E-57659F4F56BC.jpeg

Sponsored

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
I still have trouble believing that I was able to own 1!
Cherish it and congratulations! I waited 25 years to own my first mustang. I wanted one since I was 15, my father had a 1994 Mustang GT. Ever since (I've waited patiently LOL) and this past November, when I was 40 I finally bought a 2020 GT PP2. Good things come to those who wait I guess :)

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Congratulation to Dante (aka @BA939P) for a fabulous speed shot; excellent work!

50995080871_c0c5181115_h-jpg.jpg

The heart-warming account behind Mark's (aka @mjhpadi) photograph resonated with many, becoming the runner-up this month. Thanks for sharing your story Mark. (below)

img_3279-jpg.jpg

Californian Chris (aka @Christurek) flew into third position with a well timed photograph. You should be proud indeed! (below)

soccc-2650-2-jpg.jpg

As always, there were other great images posted too, well done to you all!

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The March competition is now closed, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for April 2021.
Sponsored