Sponsored

Photograph of the Month - July 2020. Guidelines in post #1

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Two of the most iconic cars in the world. Well over 1000hp in this photo.

East vs West. United in going fast and burning rubber.
20200322_181306.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
JULY PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

It was another tough month around the world and I hope everyone is getting through alright.

It was also a tight month for the contest scores, with only two votes separating the top five photographs!

Congratulations go to the ever-consistent Mike, aka @Roadway 5.0 for his 'postcard' image. What a fantastic backdrop!

full-jpg.jpg

Only one vote behind was @Onlyone who found a stunning backdrop as well (below)

301efac8-4b6b-4eb0-a748-e25a376efbf7-jpeg.jpg

There was a triple dead heat for third between @Shiinzaemon , @Mazman and @Evade. Well done to all three of you!

There were some interesting images, including one from Zach aka @zach335 who had me puzzled for a moment with what part of the car his image was! On 'reflection', it probably indicates that I don't do any mechanical work on my car; just the thought of working on my car just makes me feel 'exhausted'...

img_4654-16-9-jpg.jpg

As always, there were other great images that voted well too, congratulations to you all! Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by posting a photograph or by voting.

The July competition is now closed, so please post your new contributions in the August thread that has now been started.

Last edited: