Photograph of the Month - July 2019. Guidelines in post #1

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking the 'Like' button the contributors post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜LIKEā€™ button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ wins. As a 'prize', the contest winner will get their photograph added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum! (assuming you want that and provide permission)

- In the events of a tie, I will make a casting vote to decide the winner.

- I will start a new thread each month

Regards,
Chris
Sponsored

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase
The restaurant my dad wanted to eat at for Fathers Day had a crowded lot, so I parked in the lot of a bank next door. As we were leaving, the sun lit up the car just right, and I couldn't resist snapping a few cell phone pics. This one was my favorite.
Photo Jun 15, 7 51 13 PM.jpg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I took this photograph in front of an avenue of trees at a country property as a quick 'happy snap', but it turned out better than expected. It is a late afternoon image, with the summer sun beating down and giving a pleasing result to the image.

2019_farm_driveway.jpg

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
A little ā€œdifferentā€..but then thatā€™s me! lol... the day before this pic I said to my wife..we donā€™t see Green cars!! I stopped at a light...right next to a Green VW BUG!! I blew up the hubcap shot...and voila!..ā€BLZEYEā€ I donā€™t expect to win anything...just a fun shot for sure! ā€œ
D62A5639-A8C4-4BEC-8623-68CCDB56C23F.jpeg

Sponsored

Dadsreward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
mustang july 3.jpg
Sponsored