Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Can I just say how great this thread is and acknowledge the efforts of Friend of Dorothy/Chris each month. I love how this thread unites the many Mustang communities all over the globe. It really illustrates the universal appeal of the iconic Ford Mustang.
My photography skills are certainly not a patch on other posters efforts but it is so motivating to see other owners enjoying their cars and show their love for them through beautiful images.

Happy New Year everybody.
Thanks DFB5.0, it does take a little fiddling around, but well worth the effort. The enthusiasm is great to see and the competition is unearthing some fabulous photos, from around the globe as you say.
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Crap. I forgot that I have an old Canon Rebel xt... It's only 8mp. I wonder how it will do?

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Does it count if I didn't take the picture? It is my car though! My detail guy always sends me a pic or two while she's all wet!:love:
attachment.jpg
I love the "wet look". But your detail guy should look like this.........:cheers:

cfc5454e8d3cb77e60fb83005cb46367.jpg

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
Hello Detroit ...

Sponsored

2015DIBGT

Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
A little background about the picture below. I am from Wisconsin; about 20 minutes north of Milwaukee on the Western shore of Lake Michigan. Last summer I had the opportunity to travel to Nashville Tennessee with two of my friends. I drove my car and a buddy followed me in his 2014 Focus ST. We had a third friends split riding with us so we didn’t always have to be alone; the drive was about 13 hours. We left at 6am on Friday morning from Milwaukee Wisconsin and traveled through Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and finally Tennessee. Looking back and seeing these photos blow me away. Traveling further in my own vehicle than I ever have before. Being halfway across the country in a matter of a few hours seeing some breathtaking views is something I will never forget. Our purpose for traveling so far was an auto show called Import Alliance. We attended the show Saturday. Sunday morning we got up and started our 13 hour trek home. This will be one trip I will always remember. They say a picture is worth a thousand words; well, here is about 200 on what this photo means so far. Thanks for reading!!!

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
On the Street

on_the_street.jpg