Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Winner announcement

Congratulations EcoSwag1990 your photograph is this month's winner. :first:

It is such a stunning image and a great location that I felt like singing a rendition of 'In the Navy', ha, ha!

Philly Navy Yard

18ejjr.jpg
November winner and last month's runner-up dwalker is bridesmaid again, by a single vote, with another great image (below):
Rolling shots are my favorite...

36435692120_24a2240401_k.jpg
Roller by RJ Webber, on Flickr
I'd like to make special mention of the photo of 2015DIBGT. Apart from being a great image, Benjamin went to the trouble of letting us know the story of the lengths he went about to capture the image (below):
A little background about the picture below. I am from Wisconsin; about 20 minutes north of Milwaukee on the Western shore of Lake Michigan. Last summer I had the opportunity to travel to Nashville Tennessee with two of my friends. I drove my car and a buddy followed me in his 2014 Focus ST. We had a third friends split riding with us so we didn’t always have to be alone; the drive was about 13 hours. We left at 6am on Friday morning from Milwaukee Wisconsin and traveled through Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and finally Tennessee. Looking back and seeing these photos blow me away. Traveling further in my own vehicle than I ever have before. Being halfway across the country in a matter of a few hours seeing some breathtaking views is something I will never forget. Our purpose for traveling so far was an auto show called Import Alliance. We attended the show Saturday. Sunday morning we got up and started our 13 hour trek home. This will be one trip I will always remember. They say a picture is worth a thousand words; well, here is about 200 on what this photo means so far. Thanks for reading!!!

Thank you for everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either posting a photograph or by voting.

The competition is now closed, so get clicking and post this months images here
Sponsored

Last edited:

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
edit. delete

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
dang sorry just saw I missed it. lol
congrats to the winner!

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
dang sorry just saw I missed it. lol
congrats to the winner!
Never mind, I hope you enter and/or vote this month (it is already February in Australia as we 'speak').

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Congratulations EcoSwag1990 your photograph is this month's winner. :first:

It is such a stunning image and a great location that I felt like singing a rendition of 'In the Navy', ha, ha!

November winner and last month's runner-up dwalker is bridesmaid again, by a single vote, with another great image (below):

I'd like to make special mention of the photo of 2015DIBGT. Apart from being a great image, Benjamin went to the trouble of letting us know the story of the lengths he went about to capture the image (below):

Thank you for everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either posting a photograph or by voting.

The competition is now closed, so get clicking and post this months images here
Awesome!! Thanks guys! I've been working on my photos a lot lately while I'm trying to get better before car show season is back
Sponsored