Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Plenty of hard work went into producing the Mustang at the Flat Rock plant.

PIC_3137.jpg
Sponsored

T-Tom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
My 2016 EcoBoost! I'm pretty sure I enjoy this car more every time I see it. Had to take advantage of the miserable weather and get some "moody" shots (or maybe I'm just hiding how dirty it actually is).
IMG_E6764 (2).JPG

Sponsored

Steven. S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ford Mustang, 2015 V6 Ford Mustang, 2005 GT Ford Mustang, 2005 Ford Mustang Convertible
Hey all! I saw this post and just had to make an account so that I could share with everyone….

A little background info on the car….
Year: 2018
Color: Orange Fury
Engine: GT 5.0
Options: PP1, Automatic 10 speed, Active exhaust, 3.55, ect, ect....

Equipment:
Me
The car
Galaxy note 8
Adobe Lightroom
(For those who live in Michigan, the photo was taken right at the edge of the eastern market on Gratiot right before you get back on to I-75.)

Background info on the picture…..

Ever have one of those days where your sitting at work and you think to yourself “I’m sooooo tired of this job and these coworkers around me! Arghhhh!!!!”? Well, this picture (and about 30 others) is the result of me thinking just that one day and packing my stuff up and going out for a drive while on the job. I just absolutely could not take it anymore, and instead of quitting I decided to take the beast out for a spin in downtown Detroit, Michigan.

This car INSTANTLY puts a smile on your face and puts your troubles on the backburner once you turn on track mode and step on the gas!!!

So while driving down I-75, I headed towards Mack Ave. and Russel street where the eastern market of Detroit is stationed. Around this area stands wall after wall of outstanding graffiti work and murals that I believe the city is commissioning artist to do. I couldn’t help myself but take pictures of the art (the murals) with the art (the car). The orange fury color pops so well with loud graffiti colors it’s almost a match made in heaven for most of the photos.

This particular picture stands out to me the most because while taking it, I didn’t even notice the “Detroit Rock City” in the graffiti until I looked at it on the laptop. This mural and car combination depicts everything that this car and this city embodies. Boldness! Grittiness! Raw talent! Flavor! In your face attitude!

Needless to say, once I got back to the office, I was refreshed and re-energized to complete my day. I hope everyone enjoys the picture and story, and I hope to summit more in the upcoming months!
2018 Steve.S Orange Fury.jpg

Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
Does it count if it is from November? Fall on The Tail of The Dragon!
2745050.jpg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Thanks for your contribution Derrick.

*To clarify for everyone; photographs do not need to be taken during the month of the competition.

The photograph I posted this month is nearly 3 years old!

dbeeche

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 2005 F150 XLT SUPERCREW, 3000GT MITSUBISHI SL, 1975 F100 302
Vehicle Showcase
93 Tune by STEEDA, JLT V3.0 Oil Catch Can , MBRP XP Series CAT-BACK EXHAUST, W/Y-PIPE RACE VERSION, MMD QUARTER WINDOW SCOOPS, CAI-AIRAID
2018 ECO.jpg
Sponsored