jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Nice ruby. This has me pondering taking off my black roof wrap once I install my black hood vents.
I was thinking about getting mine wrapped black to see how it would all work with the vents and accents haha

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Taken after a car wash just the other day...
Nice pic, green looks killer against the blue sky. :rockon:

Not a glamorous shot by any means, but I'm digging it.
That's a perfect Roush configuration, I love some of their exterior treatment, but they can get a little frivolous with the graphics. The matte stripe with the other matte plastic pieces (corner pockets, wing, etc.) is an excellent contrast against a black exterior.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
That's a perfect Roush configuration, I love some of their exterior treatment, but they can get a little frivolous with the graphics. The matte stripe with the other matte plastic pieces (corner pockets, wing, etc.) is an excellent contrast against a black exterior.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
In the sunlight the graphics and American Flag on the rear quarter really stand out. Also has the black matte striping over the full front of the car all the way down to the rear bumper. Should look even better after I get her professionally ceramic coated this year sometime.

183334.jpg

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Should look even better after I get her professionally ceramic coated this year sometime.
Have you picked out a shop to do that yet? I'm hoping to get mine done this summer.

Sponsored

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
A little late to the January party, lots more work to do on the car but I love how it is progressing so far!

N14tn6N.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Have you picked out a shop to do that yet? I'm hoping to get mine done this summer.
Yes, I am thinking that I am having CRAFT DETAILING do mine.
I read good things about them, plus the work on their website looks amazing. A couple of the guys on this forum have used them in the past with good results as well.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Stopped for the cockle train on the way to Victor Harbour
railway.jpg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
JANUARY PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULT
Congratulations to @SupremeFocus for winning this month's contest. What looks like an unlikely location has produced a unusual view of Los Angeles and a stunning photograph of the Mustang. Wow!

151b781c-379b-45fb-a215-d906c6830c98-jpeg.jpg

Just one vote behind was the photograph of @ArgentumS550 at a superb location (below)

full-jpg.jpg

Just one vote behind again in third is Nathan aka @natepcbfl producing a calendar quality image (below)

img_5121-jpg.jpg

These are the results as counted at 3pm on the 1st of February Melbourne, Australia time.

Thank you for everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by posting a photograph or by voting. The month's competition is now closed.