Photograph of the Month - December 2020. Guidelines in post #1

ou18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Premium GT
Taken in Cashiers, NC couple of days before Tail Of Dragon Drive.

IMG_20200719_130040.jpg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Congratulations to the December winner Casey AKA @Littleredd

It what was probably a once in a lifetime experience of having the road to oneself, and what an experience it must have been. The breath-taking image certainly conveys the vastness of the Death Valley. A well thought-out composition; well done!

img_20200410_114145_mp_1-3-jpg.jpg

Runner-up Zach AKA @zach335 submitted a stunning imaged, captured after a successful night of competing at the dragstrip (below).

resize2-jpg.jpg

It is just as well that Yosvaldy AKA @yosv0610 heeded the advice of the sign in the background and stopped to take the third placed photograph below. A great composition with very nice lighting providing a pleasing contrast.

ar1t0952_1-jpg.jpg

As always, there were other great images posted too, well done to you all!

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by posting a photograph or by voting.

The December competition is now closed, so please post your new contributions in the new thread for January 2021.

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2

It what was probably a once in a lifetime experience of having the road to oneself, and what an experience it must have been. The breath-taking image certainly conveys the vastness of the Death Valley. A well thought-out composition; well done!

Runner-up Zach AKA @zach335 submitted a stunning imaged, captured after a successful night of competing at the dragstrip (below).

resize2-jpg.jpg

It is just as well that Yosvaldy AKA @yosv0610 heeded the advice of the sign in the background and stopped to take the third placed photograph below. A great composition with very nice lighting providing a pleasing contrast.

ar1t0952_1-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by posting a photograph or by voting.

The December competition is now closed, so please post your new contributions in the new thread for January 2021.
Woo hoo! I will take my winnings in cheque, money order, or PayPal. Let me know who I should give my info too!

😝

Sponsored

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

resize2-jpg.jpg

ar1t0952_1-jpg.jpg

Congrats and happy new years!!!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Congratulations Littleredd..............a fantastic photo. One day, I'll get to experience roads like that again. I think it was 2003 when Mrs TT and I took a road-trip vacation (or holiday, to us Brits!) that covered Nevada, and California, including Death Valley. Amazing place!
Sponsored