Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Dirty adventure in the desert
1660414657727.png

(yes it's really dirty, i blame last night's rain for making a bit of mud)

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
PXL_20220812_210846460.jpg

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Needed a break from long drive today
Yacka .jpg

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost Fastback
DSC_4362-Edit.jpg

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Train station photo op

92805D33-E6C8-45CC-9896-A3686EE1BF5F.jpeg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Sounding a bit like Lionel Richie, it is once, twice, three times a lady winner in a row! Congratulations and thanks to Mike (@V8Venom) for putting the effort and imagination into another spectacular image!

ld5a8977-edit-jpg.jpg

Three of us were tied on primary votes for second position, but my photograph was loveless, where as the other two both had two 'Loves' each, they being the tiebreaker. That put me out of the running, but still the other two contributors were still tied. Since I voted on both of their entries with Loves, I tossed a coin, figuratively speaking, and changed one of my Loves back to a 'Like'.

So after that lengthy explanation, I herby declare Scott (@Ashpian) as runner-up with a great shot of the Shelby snaking its way through some fine drivers corners (below).

img_0268-jpg.jpg

Third was Chad (@Magnetic Stang) with an equally great image with Chad positioning the Mustang in such a way to make it look just a menacing as the clouds in the background (below)

carpic2-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The August competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for September 2022.

Last edited:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Sounding a bit like Lionel Richie, it is once, twice, three times a lady winner in a row! Congratulations and thanks to Mike (@V8Venom) for putting the effort and imagination into another spectacular image!

ld5a8977-edit-jpg.jpg

Three of us were tied on primary votes for second position, but my photograph was loveless, where as the other two both had two 'Loves' each, they being the tiebreaker. That put me out of the running, but still the other two contributors were still tied. Since I voted on both of their entries with Loves, I tossed a coin, figuratively speaking, and changed one of my Loves back to a 'Like'.

So after that lengthy explanation, I herby declare Scott (@Ashpian) as runner-up with a great shot of the Shelby snaking its way through some fine drivers corners (below).

img_0268-jpg.jpg

Third was Chad (@Magnetic Stang) with an equally great image with Chad positioning the Mustang in such a way to make it look just a menacing as the clouds in the background (below)

carpic2-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The August competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for September 2022.
Thanks all, I appreciate it! I'll try to keep bringing cool images to you guys. Congrats to the other winners.

Mike
Sponsored