Photograph of the Month - August 2020. Guidelines in post #1

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking the 'Like' button the contributors post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month (no collages).

- The photograph does not need to be taken during the month of the competition. A good photo is ageless.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜LIKEā€™ button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ wins. As a 'prize', the contest winner will get their photograph added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum! (assuming you want that and provide permission)

- In the events of a tie, I will make a casting vote to decide the winner.

- I will start a new thread each month

Regards,
Chris
Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
missile park.jpg

visited the missile park at Woomera

NastyPumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Boosted Mustang GT
At the track.

2F00A5A1-5D80-49CF-91E5-D8A3187B997D_1_201_a.jpeg

Bridgie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT fastback. PP, 50th trim, Black
50ECACDC-3C3B-48A9-BBD7-3449963B92E9_1_201_a.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
A Picture of Optimism

This photograph is a statement about my Mustang ownership in Melbourne, Australia at the moment.

For at least the next six weeks we are going to experience some of the toughest current lockdown restrictions in the world, it is also the middle of winter, and I have just had a windscreen sunshade delivered for the pony!

The chances of the Stang seeing any daylight, never mind bright sunlight, anytime soon is absolute is zero...call me an optimist!

August%202020%20sunshade.jpg

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Met up with a good friend of mine last week, naturally we went for a drive, tearing up the English countryside :sunglasses: I think it may be the first time we've photographed our cars together with a proper backdrop, they do look good! He's mostly copied all my mods so I was pleased when he threw some stripes on it!

August.jpg