Photograph of the Month - April 2020. Guidelines in post #1

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking the 'Like' button the contributors post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month (no collages).

- The photograph does not need to be taken during the month of the competition. A good photo is ageless.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜LIKEā€™ button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ wins. As a 'prize', the contest winner will get their photograph added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum! (assuming you want that and provide permission)

- In the events of a tie, I will make a casting vote to decide the winner.

- I will start a new thread each month

Regards,
Chris
Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Just a random pic on my phone and little editing :)
20200331_130206.jpg

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
This is probably my favorite thread on this forum and I've posted many pics of my s550 here. Ironically this is the last one I accidentally captured of her! This post is to make laughs so I apologize to anyone who does not see the humor in it. So with that said, out with the old and in with the new! Thanks for all your hard work "Friend of Dorothy" and I'm looking forward to see all the entries!
20200318_172107.jpg

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
Action shot!

2901948-jpg.jpg

Sponsored