Photograph of the Month - April '19. Guidelines in post #1

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking the 'Like' button the contributors post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜LIKEā€™ button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ wins. As a 'prize', the contest winner will get their photograph added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum! (assuming you want that and provide permission)

- I will start a new thread each month

Regards,
Chris
Sponsored

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2016 Corvette C7 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
"Come out and playyYYyy" :devil:
IMG_8144-HDR.jpg

Sponsored

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
XCW004_PB_MustangYellow-4344x6516.jpg

Sponsored

Dadsreward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
LRM_EXPORT_20180731_220939.jpg

Cell phone pic. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me when I passed by this spot.

Last edited: