Sponsored

Phoenix Metro Area FORScan Hotshot

Morgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Looking for a Phoenix area FORScan hot shot to help trouble shoot an issue with a 2018 Mustang SCCM. U0212 code, lost communication with SCCM and it doesn't even see the module when I plug into it. Located in Gilbert but will bring the car wherever.
Sponsored

mangosmoothie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Boolet
Did you ever find someone? I just want a few features like turn off horn honk when I leave the car running with the key in my pocket and add boost gauge on dash display.

OP
OP

Morgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Did you ever find someone? I just want a few features like turn off horn honk when I leave the car running with the key in my pocket and add boost gauge on dash display.
Nope. Took it to San Tan Ford, and they said the SCCM was bad, so I replaced that and it still doesn't work and haven't found anyone else who wants to take a swing at it.

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
Double horn honk disable from the F150 spreadsheet worked for me, along with others like seatbelt minder disable when I swapped seats.
Sponsored

Attachments