Sponsored

Phoenix cruise to Prescott 02/16/19

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Let's see if you guys will do better with a Saturday date :) just like it says, Phoenix to Prescott. Meeting spot will be 67th Avenue and Loop 101 in the AJs parking lot. 9am start time. Let me know if you can make it. Hope to see a decent turn out.
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Probably wont make this ride but I'll definitely keep watching this section. My work is crazy right now but should be freeing up soon. I love taking my pony out for a good ride!

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
Looks like I should be able to make it this weekend. But I'll be +1 with daughter in tow. That's also contingent on the weather, if it's going to be raining probably skip out.

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Looks like I should be able to make it this weekend. But I'll be +1 with daughter in tow. That's also contingent on the weather, if it's going to be raining probably skip out.
Sounds great man.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
And make sure nobody decides to take the Skull Valley route like last time. Not as much fun. I'm not going if the guy who suggested that comes along.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
And make sure nobody decides to take the Skull Valley route like last time. Not as much fun. I'm not going if the guy who suggested that comes along.
Don't worry, I made sure I didn't invite him.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
This Saturday is booked but will keep an eye out for future happenings. Gotta ask what's the deal with this dude and Skull Valley LOL?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
This Saturday is booked but will keep an eye out for future happenings. Gotta ask what's the deal with this dude and Skull Valley LOL?

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Lol Hoosier is the dude. We drove up and he suggested the road. It was still good and we all enjoyed it, but the way back down was just a little better. He can't make it this week but he drove the shit out of those twisties last time. I hope we can get more of us going soon. I think we have 6 or 7 Mustangs this week, 1 SLR, 2 Porsches, and 1 Camaro. Maybe a few more Mustangs and maybe another Camaro or two.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Lol Hoosier is the dude. We drove up and he suggested the road. It was still good and we all enjoyed it, but the way back down was just a little better. He can't make it this week but he drove the shit out of those twisties last time. I hope we can get more of us going soon. I think we have 6 or 7 Mustangs this week, 1 SLR, 2 Porsches, and 1 Camaro. Maybe a few more Mustangs and maybe another Camaro or two.
Gotcha! Good stuff. What's the approx round trip from there? Just curious if one can get by on a full tank of flecks or gotta settle for some 91 along the way lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Gotcha! Good stuff. What's the approx round trip from there? Just curious if one can get by on a full tank of flecks or gotta settle for some 91 along the way lol.
I don't think you'll be able to do round trip on FF man, it's over 200 miles I think.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I don't think you'll be able to do round trip on FF man, it's over 200 miles I think.
Sounds like a hellcat, I didn't realize flex fuel went so quick.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a hellcat, I didn't realize flex fuel went so quick.
Its probably good for 220 or so but why push it. Whole point of flex tune is to be able to switch to 91 when needed. But ff just so much more fun :)

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Its probably good for 220 or so but why push it. Whole point of flex tune is to be able to switch to 91 when needed. But ff just so much more fun :)
Phx to yarnell is 68 miles, yarnell To Prescott is 34. And then figure in your driving going there and I think you'll get less than 220 a tank lol

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Phx to yarnell is 68 miles, yarnell To Prescott is 34. And then figure in your driving going there and I think you'll get less than 220 a tank lol
Haha would just have to slum it on 91 and enjoy the down.
Sponsored