Sponsored

Phoenix Cruise to Prescott 02/01/2019

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Throwing it out there for all you Phoenix guys. We are cruising to Prescott on Friday 02 01 2019. We are going to meet at AJsat 67th ave and 101 around 10AM. All are welcome. There won't be any shenanigans. Just a drive up the back way through Yarnell, have some food up north, and drive back.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Throwing it out there for all you Phoenix guys. We are cruising to Prescott on Friday 02 01 2019. We are going to meet at AJsat 67th ave and 101 around 10AM. All are welcome. There won't be any shenanigans. Just a drive up the back way through Yarnell, have some food up north, and drive back.
Sounds like a plan.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Probably anyone who has lived in Arizona is familiar with that route but if not, it is a great drive. I've done it at least 100 times since the '70s.

One was in the first week I had my current Mustang.

Here's a picture on Yarnell Hill, still with temp plates. Only mod at the time was a GT350R steering wheel that arrived before the car did.

Yarnell Hill.jpg

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
This sounds like a blast, I just did a run up to Roosevelt dam this past weekend with a buddy. Too bad it's not on Saturday. Maybe next time.

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Sounds like a plan.
Awesome! I'll PM y
This sounds like a blast, I just did a run up to Roosevelt dam this past weekend with a buddy. Too bad it's not on Saturday. Maybe next time.
Well let's find a Saturday and do it. One of my buddies with an SLR may be making it out this Friday too. It should be a decent turn out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Probably anyone who has lived in Arizona is familiar with that route but if not, it is a great drive. I've done it at least 100 times since the '70s.

One was in the first week I had my current Mustang.

Here's a picture on Yarnell Hill, still with temp plates. Only mod at the time was a GT350R steering wheel that arrived before the car did.

Yarnell Hill.jpg
Hope you make it out, the car looks great.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Making sure its still on?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Couple more pics:

WP_20190201_11_45_10_Rich__highres.noflash.jpg
WP_20190201_11_45_53_Rich__highres.noflash.jpg
WP_20190201_14_34_59_Rich__highres.noflash.jpg

I removed any potentially incriminating video from my dash-cam.

Last edited:

RubyRed_RN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost PP Ruby Red
I’m new to the forum, in fact this is my first post, as well as a new Mustang owner. Purchased my first Mustang last month, a 2017 Ruby Red Ecoboost PP. Would love to join y’all in the future.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I’m new to the forum, in fact this is my first post, as well as a new Mustang owner. Purchased my first Mustang last month, a 2017 Ruby Red Ecoboost PP. Would love to join y’all in the future.
It would be great to have you man. Do weekends work for you? Or are fridays better? I think next drive we do will be on a weekend.

RubyRed_RN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost PP Ruby Red
It would be great to have you man. Do weekends work for you? Or are fridays better? I think next drive we do will be on a weekend.
I have an untraditional schedule, three 12s, so it just depends on the week because sometimes I work weekends. Regardless, Saturdays would be better because when I'm off during the week I'm a stay at home dad with my 7 month old.

And I need to get to tuning to keep up with all your coyotes!!

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I have an untraditional schedule, three 12s, so it just depends on the week because sometimes I work weekends. Regardless, Saturdays would be better because when I'm off during the week I'm a stay at home dad with my 7 month old.

And I need to get to tuning to keep up with all your coyotes!!
You definitely won't need a tune for the twisty sections. And Saturday it is. We will plan another drive soon then.

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
Sorry I missed this. Maybe catch you guys next time.

There's a group that does some pretty regular cruise, check it out if you haven't already. Arizona Mustang Cruisers - https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaMustangCruisers/
Done a couple with them myself, nice group of people.