Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
nice...I flew king airs on the civilian side for 10 years and almost 4,000 hours, but I’m currently hopping around the country in BeechJets and the like.

unless you already have a grand exit plan (like the airlines) drop me a line and I may be able to point you in some directions :wink:

and in the interest of the thread...I am subscribing for the photo shoot results!
Definitely don’t have a grand exit plan. Very open to everything out there whether it be flying or non flying. In the meantime I am just trying to make myself as marketable, well rounded, and qualified as possible for when it comes time to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I have been doing my dream job for the last 20+ years. I feel very fortunate being able to say that.
Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Looks fantastic. :like:

You're going to need a pair of these though, since the OEM fender badge looks really off with those new rocker stripes.

fp badge.jpg
I have to agree, especially after seeing the final product, I also think you should take one of the GT 350 emblems(if you remove them ) and mount it on the right side of the trunk lid lip, it will fit and let anyone behind you who hasn't seen the sides know what your driving!

Carpenater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP #LR087, 1999 SVT Lightning #3830
The OTS look absolutely killer and the story behind their creation will be one for the ages. Not a big fan of the side stripes though, more speciafically the size of the font nor the placement. I wish Pete could of come up with a design to keep the GT350 on the front part of the fender and in a smaller font.

Sponsored

Enduro Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT PP (RIP)
Is that a bit of Guardsman Blue on the splitter letters and rear wing? It looks incredible!

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Uptown today picking up some parts & my friend ,owner of the local lumberyard handed this to me. He has a script to this publication "classic motorsports" & Mr Brock has an article about your car! If you want the issue when my buddy is done with it I'll be glad to send it over to you.

IMG_0204.jpg

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Uptown today picking up some parts & my friend ,owner of the local lumberyard handed this to me. He has a script to this publication "classic motorsports" & Mr Brock has an article about your car! If you want the issue when my buddy is done with it I'll be glad to send it over to you.

IMG_0204.jpg
Slingblade and Mr. Brock definitely created a one of kind vehicle.

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
Slingblade and Mr. Brock definitely created a one of kind vehicle.
Looks like there will be more of a kind based on the end of the article! Looks great!

Did you ever get dimensions on the new stripes?

Chip

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Looks like there will be more of a kind based on the end of the article! Looks great!

Did you ever get dimensions on the new stripes?

Chip
True. First of a kind may be a better description soon.

Slingblade shared the dimensions earlier in this thread.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I’m definitely getting mine changed out for the new livery in the fall.
Sponsored