HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The pics posted speak for themselves. Your post has nothing to do with the topic I’m talking about. I don’t care if those gentleman shit gold turds, their lack of respect for the OP”s care is ridiculous.
Pete would like you to call him to discuss this.

Personally, I'd go see him in person if your health insurance is decent.
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
slingblade

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
If I head down to your neck of the woods again, I’d love to see the finished project.
No problem. Anytime. I’m up for orders again this summer. We will see what the Marine Corps wants to do with me and where that happens to be.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
The pics posted speak for themselves. Your post has nothing to do with the topic I’m talking about. I don’t care if those gentleman shit gold turds, their lack of respect for the OP”s care is ridiculous.
After doing all the stripe design and planning some ~57 years ago for Carroll Shelby and the Shelby American Team for the original '65 GT350's it is very obvious that Pete Brock is going way out of his way to help out one of fine members after which time the OP is supposed to call out Pete and his technician for leaning on his car and setting a note book cell/phone on the hood of his car? :facepalm:

If Pete had such a lack of respect for the OP and his car do you really think that he would be going well beyond the call of duty in order to help him out with this very cool and historic project?

As another member so correctly posted if the OP is good with all of Pete's help, guidance, direction and process that is all the really matters and from what I can tell the OP seems just fine with the way things are going with Mr. Brock.

:clap::clap:

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Pete is a great guy and a legend. Nice for himto work on your car

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Pete is a great guy and a legend. Nice for himto work on your car
x2...some on here are a little wound up, Pete Brock could take my car to vegas for the weekend with a dozen hookers and a pound of coke...as long as I get pictures and the right to tell the story :wink:

Sponsored

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
@slingblade any updated pics? The more I look at his work, the more I agree that the car will look better with wider stripes! Who knew?! Well, Pete did but no one thought to ask before now!

OP
OP
slingblade

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
@slingblade any updated pics? The more I look at his work, the more I agree that the car will look better with wider stripes! Who knew?! Well, Pete did but no one thought to ask before now!
No, no updates as of now. I imagine the car is in a tear down stage right now. Probably won’t have any pictures of anything that would be worth posting until paint starts going on. I’d assume that starts happening later this coming week.

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
I know that the stripes on mine are wrong from ford performance, The stripes in the back at the base of the windshield are supposed to be wider than at the front of the hood and mine are the same size.
Sponsored