Great info! Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post up the tech data regarding your Le Mans re-stripe dimensional measurements!!Saw another thread asking about measurements So I just went out and took a look with a tape measure. I’d say to replicate this it’s more then the measurements, but those are a starting point. I think a lot of it is just looking at the lines on the car. They definitely taper going over the car front to back. The only consistent measurement is the distance between the two stripes. 1 1/16”.
-The front fascia varies between 10 1/8” to 10 1/4”
- Where front fascia meets hood I’m showing 10”
- Forward edge of hood 10 1/4”
- Forward edge of heat extractor/hood vent 10 7/8”
- Rear edge of heat extractor/hood vent 11”
- Taper continues to rear of hood at 12”
- Forward edge of roof is 11 1/16” and tapers to 10 3/4” toward rear glass.
-Trunk is about 10 1/4” and tapers to 9 7/8” on deck lid.
-9 7/8” down the back of the car.
You can definitely see the taper in the pics below.
The pics of the OTT Le Mans re-stripe is definitely stunning, more-so from those additional photos.