Sponsored

Personal Videos Thread

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Ecoboost, 2016 Mag Trk GT350 On order
Hey guys, not sure if there is a thread like this already. If there is, apologies.

I thought it would be a good idea if each member posted their own personal videos of their cars, so we can have them all in one nice location to view. I typically search youtube everyday for GT350 videos, but its hard to find new original content.

Heres my contribution. From when I did my track day.

[ame]
[ame]
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
It would be awesome to see more spirited driving videos. Trying to live vicariously through you guys until I get my own :D

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Some of us have our track-related vids dispersed in various threads... and I'm sure all are worth the watch whether in whatever skill level. In the end, it's all about having fun and staying safe. :thumbsup:

First I'll just share one of my autox vids from a few months ago and since I'm doing an autox this Sunday at Homestead's kart track, this sub-60 second run gets the juice jump started a bit. :D

[ame]

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I thought it would be a good idea if each member posted their own personal videos of their cars, so we can have them all in one nice location to view. I typically search youtube everyday for GT350 videos, but its hard to find new original content.
Genuinely curious if you happened upon my videos on YT just by searching around?

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Here's my GT350 thread.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45304&highlight=Trackaholic's

It has a few videos mixed in:

Some laps in my 350Z:
[ame]

Laps in the GT350:
[ame]
[ame]

Dyno Video:
[ame]

Will be having a track day at Sears Point next Wednesday with Hooked on Driving, so hope to add a few more then. Sound limit is 103 dB, so I think I'll actually get to go FULL THROTTLE!

-T

Sponsored

stshoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Avalanche w/Black Stripe and roof, tech pack
Autocross

Gulf Coast Autocross at Buckingham Airfield near Fort Myers last weekend.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]gyXYhW1mS48[/MEDIA]"]

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Hey guys, not sure if there is a thread like this already. If there is, apologies.

Man, you're hauling! I'm far from an expert but one thing that I think I noticed is that you're not heel-toe'ing - I could hear the tires bark a few times on the downshifts. I only mention this because I've done the same thing and it really upset the car....one time, leading to an off-track experience :)

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Gulf Coast Autocross at Buckingham Airfield near Fort Myers last weekend.

Oh sweet! I actually considered going last weekend. I've done autox events with the GCAC group there at Buckingham Field. I haven't gone yet this year but last year I frequented with my Z06... often last year, the rain made it more interesting. :D

Damp areas on the airfield last year....
[ame]

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
My best lap of Chuckwalla:
[ame]

My buddy Drew's best lap of Chuckwalla in my GT350, who runs NASA ST2 in his race-preped Boss 302:
[ame]

My best laps at the end of the day of Wild Horse Pass:
[ame]

And of course, my limpin' mode video:
[ame]

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
A few shorter vids from me at different track locations...

Homestead Miami Speedway:​
[ame]

Palm Beach International Raceway:​
[ame]

Sebring International Raceway:​
[ame]

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
just trying to get better audio with this one

[ame]

OP
OP

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Ecoboost, 2016 Mag Trk GT350 On order
Man, you're hauling! I'm far from an expert but one thing that I think I noticed is that you're not heel-toe'ing - I could hear the tires bark a few times on the downshifts. I only mention this because I've done the same thing and it really upset the car....one time, leading to an off-track experience :)
Thats correct, I haven't perfected the heel toe method yet, lol. I know I could go a lot faster If I was a better driver. I also had traction control on in both videos.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Here's a pair of my friend's F-FPC front straight pass.... pump up the volume. :headbang:

[ame]

[ame]

And here's my Z06 in reduced boost mode, the CEL lit up... DTC due to MAF sensor malfunctioning but it still goes like stink. :D

[ame]

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper

Looks like a fun fast track. What is it? You had a bit of a "moment" @ 1:15 in the helmet cam vid. How is it under hard braking. Stable? Hard to tell on the shaky helmet cam. I also lol'd as you started to grab for a gear at the end of the front straight but decided to just let'r rev. That thing sounds magic!
Sponsored