Sponsored

Permanently disable colored mood lights in door handle recess and foot wells.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Has anyone figured out a way on premium interiors to disable the drivers seat moving back and forth every time you get in/ get out of the car? Thats money right there.
Un-check the auto exit/entry feature in settings. Edit: Bikeman315 beat me to it. :clap: Being the early bird, he gets the worm. :wink:
Sponsored

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Un-check the auto exit/entry feature in settings.
Yup another user showed me the steps, was easy to follow. Things just got that much better now thanks guys lol

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Sometimes, I truly believe Ford's people hides this stuff on purpose. And, like the ricer mood lights, should be off by default.

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Sometimes, I truly believe Ford's people hides this stuff on purpose. And, like the ricer mood lights, should be off by default.
Its a great feature if you're on a first date and wanna show off a little but for us car guys its like ok fine we get its not a v6 with white only gauges but common give us a chance to turn it off lol

SoulHunter91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Twister Orange
Its a great feature if you're on a first date and wanna show off a little but for us car guys its like ok fine we get its not a v6 with white only gauges but common give us a chance to turn it off lol
Yea they copy it from Germany cars to make it feel premium luxury but it fails.
594FD045-A497-4860-AB53-17315F80B523.jpeg

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I don't care whose badge is on the steering wheel, that's just wrong.

Notm

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Mercedes do have nice ambient lighting that’s for sure, I think the 2021 e class won motortrend’s car of the year which is pretty neat. I hope that one day mustangs will make the list for best manual cars not just the type r, cayman and Miata. Ford need to hire people who actually drive stick and make a driver’s manual

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Next is disabling the illuminated door sill plates .................. Just how did we live all these years without all the ricer effects ?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Next is disabling the illuminated door sill plates .................. Just how did we live all these years without all the ricer effects ?
I think Ford Performance do non illuminated versions if you want to swap them out, other than that some wire snips should work ... :like:

WD :like:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I guess when we were growing up, decorative lighting was mostly something that people did inside their houses during the holiday season, and that was enough.

Norm

Sponsored
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I guess when we were growing up, decorative lighting was mostly something that people did inside their houses during the holiday season, and that was enough.

Norm
Exactly ! Wish I owned enough Ford stock to fire some of their people.

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium

Norm
To be honest when I took delivery they had it set to Blue, and ever since Blue has been "revert back to stock" in my head lol. I really think Blue is the OEM color for the interior but to each their own right? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
" Blue Oval Blue" is the default color until changed and the new color is locked in place with the seat setting position switch on the drivers door.

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
" Blue Oval Blue" is the default color until changed and the new color is locked in place with the seat setting position switch on the drivers door.
There's actually a thread on here with a table of numbers to get all the custom colors, I have Dodgers Purple as MyColor 1 and a few others, pretty cool stuff to fiddle with.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I'm sorry but what the heck is wrong with all of you. All this over a few G-d damn lights. Cars have had interior lighting for decades. Ford decided to do something a little different with My Color. Suck it up and deal with it. If it is bothering you this much you shouldn't have gotten a premium car in the first place. Now that you have it shut the f-ck up and just turn it off.

And Mikey, the sill panel lighting, really. Back in 15' owners were clamoring to get the lighted sills. Now your bitching about something you see for 2 seconds as you open and close the door. Geez, if this is your biggest gripe just put on duct tape over it and move on.

Now stop this shit and get back to some really serious topics. A10 vs M6, all seasons or summer/winters, reg. vs. premium, 5-20w or 5-30w.

:cwl::crackup::cwl::crackup::cwl::crackup:

All kidding aside, I had/have My Color on my 15' and 19' and like the option of changing the "mood" lighting.
Sponsored