Performance Pack Installers Near Charlotte

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Looking for Ford dealerships or performance shops with ASE mechanics to install a PP2 in the Charlotte area. I’ve spoken with Tindol Ford and although very Performance friendly, they have had issues the Pro Cal part of the install. I’m south of Charlotte in South Carolina so Rock Hill or Fort Mill area is good too. Would prefer a shop that’s done a few. I’m sure I could do the install myself but want to keep my warranty. If you’ve had your PP 1-3 installed in the area and are happy with the results, please let me know who did the work. Thanks
Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Fastlane is over in Benson. Good drive, but I understand it's worth it.

MrdrdMag5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Looking for Ford dealerships or performance shops with ASE mechanics to install a PP2 in the Charlotte area. I’ve spoken with Tindol Ford and although very Performance friendly, they have had issues the Pro Cal part of the install. I’m south of Charlotte in South Carolina so Rock Hill or Fort Mill area is good too. Would prefer a shop that’s done a few. I’m sure I could do the install myself but want to keep my warranty. If you’ve had your PP 1-3 installed in the area and are happy with the results, please let me know who did the work. Thanks
Hi Boston23 - I'm looking for the same - What shop did you end up using for the install?

OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
I ended up going with the Roush Power Pack Level 2 kit. It wasn’t my original plan but I got a really good deal on the kit. It also included the exhaust. I was able to do the tune install myself which was another added benefit. I also sealed the air box using the Roush lid that came standard on the 2018’s and up.
Sponsored