Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
None of the info indicates how much difference the height would be. That would indicate how much ground clearance you lose.

Boss226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
OP did you ever get the pan?

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have it on my 2016 and no clearance issues even with my Ford Perf Street Suspension which has a 1" drop.

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Update. The drain plug doesn't seal well and weeps. I contacted PA and Bill suggested using teflon tape to seal the threads of the plug. That didn't solve the weep. I then tried hi-temp Paste thread sealer. Still weeps when car sits for several days. If you buy this pan you should modify the existing threaded drain hole to accept a machined plug with o-ring to ensure weep free results.

I'm just going to reinstall the stock pan. If anyone is interested you can have my deep pan with dip stick for $175. Cost me $273. I'll take the loss. PM if interested.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Update. The drain plug doesn't seal well and weeps. I contacted PA and Bill suggested using teflon tape to seal the threads of the plug. That didn't solve the weep. I then tried hi-temp Paste thread sealer. Still weeps when car sits for several days. If you buy this pan you should modify the existing threaded drain hole to accept a machined plug with o-ring to ensure weep free results.

I'm just going to reinstall the stock pan. If anyone is interested you can have my deep pan with dip stick for $175. Cost me $273. I'll take the loss. PM if interested.
Will Bill @ PA send you a replacement pan to swap out for the defective one?

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No. Exchanged several emails with Bill since I had this problem. His last email suggested using teflon tape. He never responded to my follow up emails telling him it still weeps.

I'm done with this deep pan and PA. Very disappointed that after spending over $300 (including the dip stick kit) I have a pan that still weeps.

I'll take $150 for it if anyone wants it. I wont even go to a machine shop to modify the drain plug to an o-ring type. I'm done with it.
Sponsored