Sponsored

Perceptions of Middle-age Men in Mustangs

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Ive tried to go back and see what was said to receive the ban whenever I see it and suppose the admins delete the comment because I can never see the good stuff lol

Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Other's perception about me? Well, I know better and I don't give a damn!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Probably disappointed that his life is diapers and soccer games. IDK about the women though. A lot of them genuinely seem to enjoy being boring.

Boring can be good sometimes...but not when it comes to cars! :giggle: I love surprising people and seeing their reaction when they find out I drive a Mustang because they assume I drive a boring car lol

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Middle-age ain't what it used to be! 65 years young last month and on my fourth Mustang. First was a used 1969 Mach 1 (351W w/C-4 AT) at 18 y/o. Then a 1974 Mustang II (302 w/AT) for a few years. Next a long gap until 2016 with a certified pre-owned (owned by Ford, registered in Detroit) 2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th APP, which was supposed to last 10 years or more. In that car, my wife (not a car person previously in life) learned that Mustangs are "a thing." and even went to AM Mustang Shows and Carlisle Ford Nationals with me. She even supported me taking the 2015 to HPDE weekends! A few months after I retired, I mentioned Ford announced the new Mach 1, she stunned me with "you should get one." She proposed that she gets hot tub on the house and I get the Mach 1. (REALLY!) I admit I had to count to ten to make it look like I was thinking about it before I said yes. We took delivery last April (sold the 2015 in May) and she's been with me in car enough now to have learned Mach 1's are an even more special Mustang.

If this is "middle-age", imagine what it'll be like when I finally reach "senior"!
Sponsored