daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Still impressive but does it say so on the 1/4 mile list ?
Just checked, his post says so. It is still SUPER impressive, there are just people I have noticed who tout the car without mentioning juice which is misleading. Ken Bjonnes (his tuner) has stated his 9 second slips are nitrous. I believe his non-nitrous best was 10.3, which is still insanely good for a manual. I believe he has a Magnum XL now, though.
Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I thought Paul was just using a 75 shot. He is also full interior. You can maybe get into 9.99 range with some weight reduction. Autos can probably get there. But for stock mt82 it gives hope. Lol

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My Whipple made 500tq at 3k also.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Just checked, his post says so. It is still SUPER impressive, there are just people I have noticed who tout the car without mentioning juice which is misleading. Ken Bjonnes (his tuner) has stated his 9 second slips are nitrous. I believe his non-nitrous best was 10.3, which is still insanely good for a manual. I believe he has a Magnum XL now, though.
My bad.It does say so .
I agree still very impressive with the MT82.
Is he faster now with the Magnum ?
Did the the MT 82 break ?
Definitely has the driver mod .

I am shooting for 9's with my KB next year -will see if I get there (my best when I had the MT82 in my 12 with a "snake bite" TVS was 10.3@138 so I am hopeful the KB will get me there with more mph ).
I too have plans for a Magum with my next motor .

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
My bad.It does say so .
I agree still very impressive with the MT82.
Is he faster now with the Magnum ?
Did the the MT 82 break ?
Definitely has the driver mod .

I am shooting for 9's with my KB next year -will see if I get there (my best when I had the MT82 in my 12 with a "snake bite" TVS was 10.3@138 so I am hopeful the KB will get me there with more mph ).
I too have plans for a Magum with my next motor .
I am not sure if it broke or not, but he has posted faster times that he and I have posted on FB. Forgot how much faster but definitely faster. That guy can row gears for sure, definitely super talented.
Sponsored