Pavilions, Sat Feb 23rd?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Good. Since it was the Mustang Saturday of the month, was packed with Mustangs. The HP rows were full and mostly Mustangs. I bumped into a member of the club I mentioned above. Apparently they just use Facebook now and abandoned their website. Must not have to pay for the site. Still should remove it if its dead. Curiously, there weren't Mustangs in the rows reserved for various clubs, but dominated the late model performance rows. Some Camaros groupd together in the club rows but I don't recall any in the late model performance rows so either every Camaro owner is in a participating club OR nobody enforces club membership and they all just parked in the club rows anyway. Club rows were not even half full, so can understand nobody caring.

If we do this again Mustang Saturday (4th Saturday of a month) would be best. And we need a plan to hook up there. Most owners were wondering around so several could be there but not even know it if we didn't recognize a car from forum posts. We need forum decals or name tags. Maybe a red carnation in the grill. LoL
I'll be the one with the Mustang....

:giggle:
Sponsored

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Few of us are going to the strip tonight if anyone wants to join

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Few of us are going to the strip tonight if anyone wants to join
I still need a new SNELL helmet. Any local suggestions? Can just order if not but would be nice to be able to swing by somewhere and pick it up.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I still need a new SNELL helmet. Any local suggestions? Can just order if not but would be nice to be able to swing by somewhere and pick it up.
I've bought all my helmets at the helmet center when I used to ride. All the dudes there are awesome and i even used to get my bikes serviced there.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Amazon, it's where I got mine. Good prices and two day shipping.
Sponsored