No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hello,

I have a 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost with the rear passenger side brake light and turn signal stopped working. There is no brake and turn signal lights. For a while, they would come on periodically and now completely stopped working. I had the Raxiom Tail Light Sequencer; Plug-and-Play installed back in 2016 along with the Diode Dynamics 4th Brake Light Module. I thought the Raxiom Tail Light Sequencer; Plug-and-Play was the issue so I just purchased a new set however, the issues are still there. I am still having the issue with only the driver's side brake light, sequencer turn signal, and driving light working.

I even removed the new Raxiom plug n play and connected the OEM connectors however, the issue is still there. I would appreciate any assistance with resolving this issue. Not only is it a safety hazard but also other drivers constantly telling me my passenger side brake light and turn signal light is out.

Any assistance with resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Might want to try a new bcmb module. Same problem and it fixed it for me. There is a post floating around about it and I posted in there as well. You can find them used for fairly cheap.

OP
OP

mSTANG_1

No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your input. Luckily, I purchased extended warranty 10 years/100,000 miles. Hopefully, it will be covered along with my backup camera glitching and at times a dialogue box appears stating " Camara is unavailable. Please contact your dealership". I had quite a few issues with this Mustang being the 1st model wish I would have waited until 2017-18 to purchase one.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
OP
OP

mSTANG_1

No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
Would you happen to know where the BCMB module is located? Thank you

Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Right rear side trunk behind the liner close to the quarter panel. You’ll see all the wires running to it.

OP
OP

mSTANG_1

No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
Thank you :fistbump:
Sponsored