• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

West Virginia Parts from my 2016 PP 5.0: Bob's Catch Can, Stock Exhaust, Stock Sound Tube

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Traded in my 5.0 and went German, so looking to get rid of some of the parts from the Mustang. Car only had 20,000 miles on it when I traded.

- Bob's Catch Can with Upgraded Fittings
- Only ~19,000 miles on it.
- Asking $120 shipped.

- Stock Exhaust
- Removed from the car at 1856 miles.
- Not willing to ship.
- Asking $200.

- Sound Tube
- Asking $25 shipped.

Thanks.

Catch Can.jpg

Exhaust 2.jpg

Exhaust 1.jpg

Sound Tube.jpg
Sponsored

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm interested in the stock exhaust. PM incoming.

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Bump. Will consider offers.

Sound tube probably not worth shipping so I'll probably trash it at some point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Catch can is gone. Sound tube is probably trash unless someone really needs to revert to stock.

Still have the exhaust if someone wants to come pick it up. Make an offer.

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Still have stock exhaust. $100. Will need to be picked up.
Sponsored