• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Parts 15-17 GT steeda, BMR, Boomba

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
17 gt prem 6mt grabber blue
I’ll take the vertical links

OP
OP

cinben

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Ok I can't ship them until Tuesday next week as I am out of town this week

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
17 gt prem 6mt grabber blue
Ok I can't ship them until Tuesday next week as I am out of town this week
That works, hit me up when you get back and I’ll send you some cash, thanks

Sponsored

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Boomba transmission mount $100 shipped. Not that it really matters, but what color and 60 or 70 duro??

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
OP - according to the forum posting rules, the photo should include your forum name and date using a piece of paper, not with a digital edit of the images. Since you've sold a number of items already, please keep this in mind for any future postings.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
PM sent

Sponsored