Part Numbers for the Engine Splash Shield / Belly Pain

onelfastlride

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Does anyone have the oem assembly drawing / know the part numbers of the components under the front fascia? The engine splash shield or belly pain or whatever it’s called.

I installed jacking rails today and I was under the car for the first time. I only have 200 miles on it and there are some noticeable scrapes back in maybe 5-10” from the front splitter.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn’t worry about them, you are just going to get more. You could install some Sliplo protectors to help future scuffs, but that’s the most I would do. Here is a link to their website, or you could get them on Amazon.

https://sliplo.shop/

OP
OP

onelfastlride

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
GT500
I wouldn’t worry about them, you are just going to get more. You could install some Sliplo protectors to help future scuffs, but that’s the most I would do. Here is a link to their website, or you could get them on Amazon.

https://sliplo.shop/
Thanks for the recommendation. I don’t even know how they got there. Bought it brand new and I only have 200 miles on it. I never heard it scrape anything. I’m guessing they happened at the dealer at some point.

On my Camaro I have ProTekt Skid plates for the ZL1 that I modified to fit the ZL1 1LE.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the recommendation. I don’t even know how they got there. Bought it brand new and I only have 200 miles on it. I never heard it scrape anything. I’m guessing they happened at the dealer at some point.

On my Camaro I have ProTekt Skid plates for the ZL1 that I modified to fit the ZL1 1LE.
More than likely it happened during transport. They seem to be inevitable. Any kind of skid protection is all I would recommend.

Also, it makes the scraping sound easier to deal with if you know it’s no longer pristine under there lol.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I second that emotion. :cool:

On my only previous Mustang, ('14) the splitter took a serious beating to the point where I considered replacing it prior to sale. But, I procrastinated and didn't.

Then, on Jaime's rec., I picked up the SlipLo kit and <laughing> I've yet to scrape the darn thing! <knocking on the nearest piece of lumber..> So, putting the protection on may be the real key to no scrapes. :cool:

Sponsored

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Watching... I would pick up an extra if the price isn't through the roof, or if Jamie swaps his for CF :sunglasses:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Does anyone have the oem assembly drawing / know the part numbers of the components under the front fascia? The engine splash shield or belly pain or whatever it’s called.

I installed jacking rails today and I was under the car for the first time. I only have 200 miles on it and there are some noticeable scrapes back in maybe 5-10” from the front splitter.
Whatever you replace it with won't stay pristine long unless you don't plan to drive it. Also, even if you don't scrape/bottom out rocks get kicked up and will scratch the pan.

Buy two, they are relatively cheap.