Sponsored

Part # for Hose Quick Connect to Cold Air Intake

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a rubber hose that runs between the intake manifold and plugs into the cold air intake. It has yellow locking clips, which broke off on mine. I'm looking for a replacement part number or a similar connector.

The connector has a lowercase "b" logo on one side and shows a part number of "PPA-GF35", but I think it's a reference to the type of plastic used.

I have been googling around for a few hours with no luck? I marked the yellow connector in the attached photo.

Thank you for any leads on the manufacturer, a similar part, the proper size of the connector, etc are appreciated!

intake-connector.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
MiamiGT350

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you @GregO. I found a few brands: S.U.R.&R, Norma, Dorman, and Parker.

Does anyone know the correct size?

OP
OP
MiamiGT350

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ended up trying a few solutions. I can confirm the connector side are both 3/8" and/or 9-10mm. Here are the results (so far):
I have a few more options to try and will update if I find a better connector.

Thanks again @GregO!

OP
OP
MiamiGT350

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And the winner is: Dorman 800-023 Fuel Clip. The black clip drops into the top of the old connector and connects/disconnects with ease. I haven't gone on any extended drives, so I'm not sure if it will pop out without the lower retaining clip, but I would say "unlikely."

I didn't have any luck finding the OEM yellow pieces (top and bottom), but I suspect Ford part 1F1Z-9A317-FA works just as well as a solution.
Sponsored