The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going to be going to the Palos Verdes car show which is the first Saturday of each month. So March 2. I’ve never been to this one so any help from people who’ve been there for some advice on how and where to park and how early. For the first time ever I’m bringing both mustangs. My wifes boss is the one who wants us to be there and she’s got a 60s Mustang as well as a 1978 Burt Reynolds TA. I’m not sure what she’s gonna bring. Just letting you guys know.
Sponsored

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I’m going to be going to the Palos Verdes car show which is the first Saturday of each month. So March 2. I’ve never been to this one so any help from people who’ve been there for some advice on how and where to park and how early. For the first time ever I’m bringing both mustangs. My wifes boss is the one who wants us to be there and she’s got a 60s Mustang as well as a 1978 Burt Reynolds TA. I’m not sure what she’s gonna bring. Just letting you guys know.
My in-laws live in PV and I didn’t even know they had a car show 😂😂. Where’s it at?

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
My in-laws live in PV and I didn’t even know they had a car show 😂😂. Where’s it at?
From what I understand it’s on the top level of the Promenade parking structure. I think I’ve been there before when I lived in Torrance. I’m just gonna get there early and hope I get two spots next to each other.
Sponsored