Palm Beach or Livernois tune for the Mach 1

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Keep in mind we offer to log for customers but it is not required! Our tune files are well-vetted and run on thousands of cars. If you would like to datalog we have no issue reviewing and looking over your logs. We also do not charge a fee to do this, it is all included in the price of the tuner along with unlimited revisions and updates and real-time customer support over the phone or via email.
I can vouch for Livernois.. They tuned my Fusion a few years ago and they were great! I found them over at 2Gfusion forum, There rep --> Anthony helped me out and was great!!!!!! Car ran like a raped Ape after the tune for a 4 banger. =) If i needed tuning again, I would give them a look again.. 4 sure!!!!!!

Anthony
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ve been toying with getting a flex tune for years, first with the 2018 GT and now with the Mach. The gas we have available around here is advertised at the pump as E51-80 or something like that. I donā€™t have the patience for testing every tank and going full E85 and just keep wondering if a flex tune on a Gen 3 with a manual would even be worth it. Just canā€™t get over that hump.
My only gas station with e85 near me consistently tests at E70, it has that same label.
I ran it a few times in this flex tune and it was noticeably more powerful than the 93

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
My only gas station with e85 near me consistently tests at E70, it has that same label.
I ran it a few times in this flex tune and it was noticeably more powerful than the 93
When I was na running a flex tune I noticed anything e30 or up was noticeable up top. E70 or higher was real good.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Iā€™ve been toying with getting a flex tune for years, first with the 2018 GT and now with the Mach. The gas we have available around here is advertised at the pump as E51-80 or something like that. I donā€™t have the patience for testing every tank and going full E85 and just keep wondering if a flex tune on a Gen 3 with a manual would even be worth it. Just canā€™t get over that hump.
you should do it ;) it really wakes the car up, come to the Dark side and put some corn in there!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Ok,
So I loaded the Livernois Softer Shift Flex Tune and I've driven the car 3 times since. Each time I got the trans up to operating temps which takes a while in 28 degree weather....lol
WOW, what a huge difference! Finally the car drives like a modern sports car should.
Slowing down using paddles from 3rd to 2nd slowly to a Stop sign no longer kicks the car forward, nice and smooth.
accelerating through the gears using paddles no longer jerks your foot off the pedal or breaks loose the tires at less than half thottle.
No idea why anyone but a drag racer would want the normal tune that shifts that harsh, maybe a young kid but not my 44 year old ass... lol
So in shorth, I highly recommend the Livernois soft shift flex tune, car runs great!
Also, the customer service I received from Hunter was top notch, very responsive and knowledgble.
glad you like it! Thank you for the feedback

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I can vouch for Livernois.. They tuned my Fusion a few years ago and they were great! I found them over at 2Gfusion forum, There rep --> Anthony helped me out and was great!!!!!! Car ran like a raped Ape after the tune for a 4 banger. =) If i needed tuning again, I would give them a look again.. 4 sure!!!!!!

Anthony
thank you sir! Glad you liked the tunes, Love the car!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Do you offer a tune I can use here in California?
Can you send me a photo of the sticker under the hood with the emissions code on it? I am 99% sure but I will check before I say for sure

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Ok,
So I loaded the Livernois Softer Shift Flex Tune and I've driven the car 3 times since. Each time I got the trans up to operating temps which takes a while in 28 degree weather....lol
WOW, what a huge difference! Finally the car drives like a modern sports car should.
Slowing down using paddles from 3rd to 2nd slowly to a Stop sign no longer kicks the car forward, nice and smooth.
accelerating through the gears using paddles no longer jerks your foot off the pedal or breaks loose the tires at less than half thottle.
No idea why anyone but a drag racer would want the normal tune that shifts that harsh, maybe a young kid but not my 44 year old ass... lol
So in shorth, I highly recommend the Livernois soft shift flex tune, car runs great!
Also, the customer service I received from Hunter was top notch, very responsive and knowledgble.
good to hear it worked out, looking forward to getting my @Livernois Motorsports tune in a few months.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
E68+ is 97.34% as good as 85%....... Almost the same knock resistance. I can run E66 and zero knock on my E85 calibration. I like to see E70-75. That's the sweet zone all around.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Don't tempt me LOL. What's the cost?
Haha, I was tempted for many months before pulling the trigger.
It was right around $600 with shipping.
Substantially less than PBD and Lund which is part of the reason I went this direction.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
you should do it ;) it really wakes the car up, come to the Dark side and put some corn in there!
Haha, I was tempted for many months before pulling the trigger.
It was right around $600 with shipping.
Substantially less than PBD and Lund which is part of the reason I went this direction.
Groanā€¦ you guys are killing meā€¦ mustā€¦ keepā€¦ moddingā€¦ šŸ˜‚