• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky P6GR Seven in Race Red

AWDtoRWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Roush Trakpak
Project 6GR Seven
20x10 Front
20x11 Rear
Custom coated in Ford Race Red

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35 20
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 305/35 20

$2,700

Exactly 810 miles on the wheels/tires. I’ve since sold the car and no longer have a need for them. Stored inside our shop while not on the car.

pickup/delivery in the Lexington,KY area or somewhere within driving distance

1EAFDEA0-098A-4E8C-B837-5B99955F9744.jpeg

IMG_0721.jpeg

IMG_0437.jpeg

IMG_0722.jpeg

IMG_0436.jpeg

IMG_0485.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Is that really Race Red? Looks like Ruby Red or Rapid Red.

OP
OP
AWDtoRWD

AWDtoRWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Roush Trakpak
Yeah Ozzie helped match the PQ Race Red. I think the gloss/coating on the wheel makes it have a little more depth in “lower light”. I had these made to match the stripes on my Roush and in full sun they were an exact match to the race red striping.

OP
OP
AWDtoRWD

AWDtoRWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Roush Trakpak
Updated price
Sponsored