Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
The most technical/most challenging track in N. America! My 1st time back on track post mishap (crash into creek). This track is full of blind hills/turns and surrounded by walls/barriers. The day starts in the rain… the most challenging track is wet and I’m driving a 760 hp Shelby on Sport Cup 2 tires with very litte tread! The track dries as the day progresses and speeds pick up! Ride along as I take a buddy for a g-filled ride! The video finishes with a complete solo lap including data. For those interested in lap times, my setup didn’t record any for the day. A stopwatch after the fact reveals 3 minute laps. I captured this crazy track on 6 cameras! I hope you enjoy this video!

Sponsored

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, RR, CFTP, TP; 2013 Boss 302, SBY; 2016 F150 Super Crew; 2010 Audi A6
Well, I just finished my first 2 day experience at OIR. I did not put my GT500 on the track but rather my Boss 302. Absolutely amazing track. World class all the way. The most technical track I've ever been on. 2 corners that can bite but handle them properly and there are rewards. I didn't see any corners on the track that were "similar" to other places I'd been - had to learn everything from scratch. Took me all of day 1 just to get comfortable by 2nd session on day 2 it was all on.f Can't wait to get back.

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Well, I just finished my first 2 day experience at OIR. I did not put my GT500 on the track but rather my Boss 302. Absolutely amazing track. World class all the way. The most technical track I've ever been on. 2 corners that can bite but handle them properly and there are rewards. I didn't see any corners on the track that were "similar" to other places I'd been - had to learn everything from scratch. Took me all of day 1 just to get comfortable by 2nd session on day 2 it was all on.f Can't wait to get back.
Heck yes! I look forward to getting back there. It is an amazing track! It’s easy to forget where you are along the track while learning it.

PUR_SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, RR, CFTP, TP; 2013 Boss 302, SBY; 2016 F150 Super Crew; 2010 Audi A6
Just signed up for MVP's October event. Shouldn't be 100 degrees out there this time. Probably still going to track the Boss 302. No it's not as fast but it sure is fun!

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Just signed up for MVP's October event. Shouldn't be 100 degrees out there this time. Probably still going to track the Boss 302. No it's not as fast but it sure is fun!
Some of us are looking at getting back there again this fall… early stages of planning. It’s an amazing (and super technical) track!
Sponsored