S550

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Picked up my baby today. Just got the TR6060 swap done and fuel system finished.

car was down on power, so I fixed that too

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Sunday morning drive
sunday drive.jpg

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Just had complete paint correction completed and CQuartz ceramic applied and topped with reload. Cant wait to see it in person, get to pick it up today from its spa weekend.

IMG_0483.JPG

Chomorro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6SPD Premium PP1
Just had complete paint correction completed and CQuartz ceramic applied and topped with reload. Cant wait to see it in person, get to pick it up today from its spa weekend.

IMG_0483.JPG
What springs are you on? Are you flush in the front or rubbing?

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP

IMG_0483.JPG
Would love to see some other angles of your car with the ceramic coating. I struggle with the value of ceramic on white - I feel like the full gloss effect may be lost on white, but maybe not. The paint correction on mine is going to be a killer, the nose has really taken a million tiny beatings.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Would love to see some other angles of your car with the ceramic coating. I struggle with the value of ceramic on white - I feel like the full gloss effect may be lost on white, but maybe not. The paint correction on mine is going to be a killer, the nose has really taken a million tiny beatings.
You're not going to see anything in a picture. But in person there is depth. Not as much with a deeper color but it is there.

Brookgreen Gardens 4-19-21f.jpeg

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
You're not going to see anything in a picture. But in person there is depth. Not as much with a deeper color but it is there.

Brookgreen Gardens 4-19-21f.jpeg
That's a beauty... and you're right, there's not much to see on a white car, but I still love my white car(s). The extra gloss of ceramic really makes darker colors in general and metallics in particular just pop. White just isn't either of those situations, but I imagine that you can really tell there's more gloss from some angles. Staying cleaner and more gloss are really what I'm after - but I will continue to envy those darker colors...
Sponsored