Sponsored

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 2020 Ford Fusion 2011 Ford Focus
Im not saying that it cant be done I have a buddy friend of mine who would give me a-plan and then low ball me on my trade in its all about what the out the door cost was!
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
No
Doesn't everyone?
No you dont pay sales tax or very little if your trade in has a higher value I traded in my 2021 Ford superduty limited and paid no sales tax plus I had 12,000 equity in my vehicle.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
That's not what I was getting at. This is what you said...

...some people are saying they didnt pay over list,that may or may not be true I would like to see the documentation on their list price transaction.Did they pay sales tax well then they paid about what I did!
You implied that some people may not be telling the truth about what they paid. Then you intimated that if they paid tax that they paid near the same as you as if you are somehow exempt.

Keep it simple. Clean deal, no trades, coupons, whatever, you are gonna pay tax. If you have a trade - that's nice but the next guy can have a trade too. The crux here is the negotiated deal on a GT500 alone. I bought mine at msrp and paid tax like everyone else would. Adding a trade into the mix doesn't change the fact that the dealer is still going to get the money out of you that they wanted from the beginning.

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
That's not what I was getting at. This is what you said...

You implied that some people may not be telling the truth about what they paid. Then you intimated that if they paid tax that they paid near the same as you as if you are somehow exempt.

Keep it simple. Clean deal, no trades, coupons, whatever, you are gonna pay tax. If you have a trade - that's nice but the next guy can have a trade too. The crux here is the negotiated deal on a GT500 alone. I bought mine at msrp and paid tax like everyone else would. Adding a trade into the mix doesn't change the fact that the dealer is still going to get the money out of you that they wanted from the beginning.
Yes your right I will keep it simple after all Its my business how I paid for the car, This thread was supposed to be how much you enjoyed your new car?Not about what you paid for it.

Sponsored

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT 5.0 10 SPEED
BEST HUMAN to "EVER" throw a BASEBALL . AND A FINE GENTLEMAN TO BOOT !!!!!

Never be another like him . Played liitle league ball with him as a kid . course never knew what the future held for him . At the time "JUST DIDN'T want him to HIT ME with a Wild Pitch !!!!

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Yeah I have 1,500 miles on my car now and its running way better than when I got it I changed the oil and added a JLT intake wow what a difference!
I just learned by checking the Ford Performance School site that GT500 owners get a Free Track Attack session if you can get there. Wow, nice!

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
What I realize is that you can never have enough hp. I have an addiction and need immediate counseling before I void my warranty.

Sponsored

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
I just learned by checking the Ford Performance School site that GT500 owners get a Free Track Attack session if you can get there. Wow, nice!
Yes they do if your the original owner they send you a letter that says you can go to their facility and get 1 day training on their road race and they will also show you how the drag race mode all you have to do is schedule the appointment!
Sponsored