2019 Bullitt K3464
g force.jpg
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
and.............................................................................................................................................................???:surprised:

OP
OP
TLW1022

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
and.............................................................................................................................................................???:surprised:
Being in South Florida where the roads are Flat & Straight, we take our cornering victories where we can

Interstate & Turnpike ramps are often the only source of varying radius & changing elevation turns
We have no mountain or back country roads, but we can go to the beach 11 months out of the year :sunglasses::sun:

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Nice….On ramps are definitely harder than throwing it into a single corner.....

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Being in South Florida where the roads are Flat & Straight, we take our cornering victories where we can

Interstate & Turnpike ramps are often the only source of varying radius & changing elevation turns
We have no mountain or back country roads, but we can go to the beach 11 months out of the year :sunglasses::sun:
Now that makes sense. A photo of a instrument panel at idle with 0MPH and the skid pad (which I never look at anyway) with no comment left me baffled. I use entrance ramps as launch pads. My panel would have shown an ET for 1/4 mile RPM at 7500 Shift point. Few of our interstate ramps are clover leafed.

We have four seasons, hills, corners, gravel roads, paved highways, and wide open interstates...and no red tide, Anacondas,Alligators, not as many NY transplants, and no Hurricanes,,,just an occasional tornado somewhere. Seven years in SanDiego was more than enough beach life for my lifetime...we had beach weather virtually 24x7x365. My first Christmas Day out there was spent on LaJolla Shores in 85 degree sunny weather.
Sponsored