Sponsored

Out of the dozens of gt500 style bumpers......

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
Thanks to a stranger scuffing my fender to the point i need paint im thinking its a good time to do a bumper/hood swap if im going to do it. However i seen threads on how the plastic tray under the car does not line up on at least some of them and it looks like that tray falls short of meeting the bumper. Is there a certain brand that those holes line up right? And my car had adaptive cruise control. Has anyone figured out a lower grill that does not effect that?

My car is royal crimson. Trying to figure out if i want a gt500 style hood or the cf anderson composites heat extractor hood like on the white car.

F198738801.jpg

6C677B77-5FCA-4313-8BA6-F4858AA7B87B-15-17-gt500-hood1603049131 (2).jpg
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I only know of the Steeda / Air Design Q Fascia bumper being officially ACC compatible.

The GT500 stuff is a hit or miss, some get lucky some do not even using same GT500 brand. It was the PP tray that had problems with some GT500 brands, the PP tray actually ends sooner than the base GT in the front section so PP has left gaps or not able to reach into the aftermarket chin section. yes PP is longer but it goes toward the rear, but the fwd edge stops shorter vs base.

I really like some of the Anderson stuff, but they require adding adhesive heat shielding and do not come with any rain protection.

They have this CJ style Mach 1 hood that just came out and I did like it minus it retaining the oem style extractors...

OP
OP
smokescreens

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
I only know of the Steeda / Air Design Q Fascia bumper being officially ACC compatible.

The GT500 stuff is a hit or miss, some get lucky some do not even using same GT500 brand. It was the PP tray that had problems with some GT500 brands, the PP tray actually ends sooner than the base GT in the front section so PP has left gaps or not able to reach into the aftermarket chin section. yes PP is longer but it goes toward the rear, but the fwd edge stops shorter vs base.

I really like some of the Anderson stuff, but they require adding adhesive heat shielding and do not come with any rain protection.

They have this CJ style Mach 1 hood that just came out and I did like it minus it retaining the oem style extractors...
Thank you. That is exactly the info i was looking for.
Sponsored