Sponsored

Our 2015 Mustang Preview Derived From CAD Designs

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
attachment.jpg

:thumbsup: That's exactly what I've been talking about when I say I see this in 3 Dimensions when I did My Rendering TopNotch. I know how Wide the S550 is going to be and how much more Curves and Sculpture this Car is going to have. I just wish I had the software and skills Chaz has to better render it in 3D. But I do the best I can with MS Paint and Photo Editor.
146948d1381371817-2015-photoshop-rendering-thread-speculation-4.9p.jpg

attachment.jpg
Sponsored

marena

Threads
Reaction score
So you have the cad files? Or does it mean you have seen someone while he is working on the cad files?

I do believe the rendering is not accurate on the details, headlights seem to be positioned higher than the prototype, front side grill also seem larger. Can you give renderings from different angles ?

Finally if this is really how it will look like it is a disappointment cause it looks like a Toyota camry from late 90's. Current gen mustang looks much better that these pictures.

GTsquid

Chill, it's a render.

Seeing the car in person where you can see the car 3 dimensionally, feel it, and walk around it to get a sense of depth and real-life perspective is very different than looking at your computer screen. I think Chaz did as good as anyone can hope to in that respect as his 3D modeling skills make this less 2 dimensional than just about every render I have seen.

If the info about end of this year is correct, we'll find out soon enough. I just hope Ford gives us a little strip tease leading up to it... can't deny, I still love the journey almost as much as the destination.

Horsewhipped

Threads
Reaction score
Regarding the side profile - I like it. Rear-end - scale of 1-10 10 being the best - I give it a 7. The front end clip - Hate it. Doesn't say Mustang to me. I bought my first new Mustang in 1973. On my 9th new Mustang since then - 2013 GT. If the 2015 looks anything like the rendering, my 2013 will be the last new Mustang I buy.

KingofQueens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Regarding the side profile - I like it. Rear-end - scale of 1-10 10 being the best - I give it a 7. The front end clip - Hate it. Doesn't say Mustang to me. I bought my first new Mustang in 1973. On my 9th new Mustang since then - 2013 GT. If the 2015 looks anything like the rendering, my 2013 will be the last new Mustang I buy.
Pretty bold last sentence lol.

I for one have faith that the 2015 will be amazing even if im not sold on these renderings yet

Sponsored

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
Bold wasn't the word I was thinking of.

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I'm sold if it looks anything like this. Where do I sign?
I'm glad there are people that like it. It's not that it's a bad looking car, but I'm just not feeling it. It might grow on me after I see the actual car so I am anxious to see that. On the plus side Chazcron does some excellent work. Great job Chaz. Right now, however, its looking like I'm going to be going with the current model. Ford needs to hurry up and do a full reveal so I can make my final decision. lol

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Basically lowered like this one?

attachment.jpg

I'm not a fan of those renders up there from carscoop, jalopnik etc. They all look strange to me. Chaz's render is much cleaner and with some mods it'll be great.
Well sort of. That slammed look wont fly from the factory. It's not that the wheel gap is too much, just that the bottom of the car is sitting too high off the ground. It looks like it's wearing high-water pants.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' GT500
I thought Ford's objective was to build a global car.

The rendering being discussed here would be a tough sell in foreign markets IMO.

Sponsored

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
I thought Ford's objective was to build a global car.

The rendering being discussed here would be a tough sell in foreign markets IMO.
Actually, this will sell pretty well imo to the international markets, it's the American market that will be a tough sell if the it looks like the render so far.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Great Job Chazcron!!!
Your skills is what makes the world a better place!

Thanks for the great renderings!!

I can't wait to drive my future 2015 Mustang GT!!!!

wvulkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Rendors of the front spoiler, fog lights, and turn signal look similar to the Q50S. looks very sharp in person.

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)