Sponsored

other hobbies/passions other than the mustang?

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Bicycle riding. Usually manage 6 century rides, one every month, from May to Oct. But thanks to Covid, all organized events were cancelled last year.

I hear ya! Covid has smacked all of us down! Think positive, stay strong!

Always be kinder then you need to be, and whatever you do.. DO IT FLAT OUT!

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
For me it's brazilian jiu jitsu and mountain bike riding. I'm very lucky, in that I have some of the best of both where I live. I'm about 20 mins from Alafia state park which is continuously voted as one of the best bike parks in Florida. The bjj gym I'm a member of is owned by 1 of the best practitioners in the state. He grew up in Brasil, got his black belt under Marcelo Saporito of the Carlson Gracie School in Rio de Janeiro and is a great person.

Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Please tell me you're focusing on "touchless knockouts" right now :giggle:
No knockouts in BJJ. Your goal is to submit through chokes or joint locks.

Gym was closed for several months but the governor reduced restrictions and let gyms reopen. The owner is always reminding us that if you feel sick at all don't come to the school. So far so good, I know of a couple people who got it, but only because I've asked where you been I haven't seen in you a couple weeks. Mats are cleaned before every class too!

Last edited:

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
One of my hobbies used to be wrenching on my '65 fastback but since I traded it for the '19 GT I have had more time for my other passion which is deer hunting/food plotting/habitat management. I also tend to spend too much money golfing!

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Other than the fun cars, my main thing is motorcycles; I currently have four fully functional bikes, two of which are customs I've built, and a couple of basket cases I'll never get to.

Beyond that I enjoy target shooting with pistols. A buddy thinks I need to get into competitions, but sometimes going to those levels takes some of the fun out of it.

I'd like to get back into music too, used to play guitar but haven't played in many years. I've been meaning to take up the bass this time around for the fun of it.

Too many interests, too little time.

Bandi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Haven't gone since covid broke out but I played paintball on weekends.

I also game on PC, been the "family tech" for years now for pretty much anything that runs on electricity.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Pictures if possible! I did the same in the late 70's.
Not much to see yet. I don't have a hell of a lot of room, so I built a table 12 x 6 at one end, tapering to 12 x 4. It's on casters, so I can push away from the wall to use it. I'm laying and routing 1/2" MDF now. Layout of design shown, too. It will have 3 lanes. The 1/32 cars available now are amazing!

slottrack1.jpg

trackdesign8.jpg
Sponsored